As environmental consultants we provide a range of geo-environmental services that give analysis of ground conditions, this often covers the built environment and the construction industry.
Our specialist consultants have experience working on geo-environmental projects of all sizes including residential and commercial developments on both greenfield and brownfield land.
This background and knowledge allows us to offer a range of environmental surveys and assessments including those listed below;
- Contaminated Land Investigations
- Ground Gas Risk Assessment
- Remediation Strategies
- Remediation Validation and Verification
- Geotechnical and Ground Investigations
- Soakaway Testing
- Soil and Water Testing
- Foundation Inspection Pits
- Phase One Desk Study Report
- Geotechnical Testing
- Percolation Testing