Environmental Management Solutions are an Environmental Consultancy specialising in UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancy. Due to expansion of the company, we are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join our team.
Our client base includes Housing Associations, NHS Trusts and local authorities as well as a wide range of private clients. EMS have several contracts in Hereford, Worcester and Gloucestershire but also work throughout the UK.
Our head office is based in Hereford however we also have offices in Worcester and London.
Duties will include undertaking Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Asbestos Surveys, and carrying out Re-Inspections. The candidate will also be expected to update asbestos registers and asbestos management plans, record all site data and compile inspection reports.
- The candidate must be P402 qualified and will ideally have a minimum of two years practical experience, however this is not essential.
- The position is full time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) Certificate in ‘Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling for Asbestos – P402
- Have a minimum of 2 years- experience in surveying a variety of building types
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the use of asbestos products, types of premises and ages of premises
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of asbestos sampling techniques
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of health & safety implication associated with asbestos surveying and sampling
- Familiarity of HSG264 & CAR 2006 regulations and all other associated legislation relating to asbestos surveying and sampling
We offer a competitive salary, a company vehicle, flexible working hours and a generous company pension scheme.
Standard working hours will be Monday to Friday however the ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude to working hours including occasional evening and weekend work.
Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative and have good communication skills as well as a proactive and diligent approach due their work. Send CV’s and Covering letter to Lucy Harris- email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time