Needed – Asbestos Administrator
Environmental Management Solutions are seeking an Asbestos Administrator to join our busy team, with an immediate start. The role will be based at our Hereford office.
The main duties will include:
- Booking appointments and liasing with clients/tenants
- Maintaining records
- Administrative duties
- Report writing, uploading of content for asbestos surveys onto internal and external databases
- Supervision and logistical support to site surveyors
- Data anlaysis and monitoring
- Scheduling work-loads and diary commitments
Ideally candidates will:
- Be highly organised
- Have experience wprking as an administrator; within the asbestos industry would be an advantage
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Possess excellent writing / report writing skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications e.g. word, excel, outlook
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Full training will be given and an immediate start is deisrable.
Hours – Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 18th January 2013.
Please send your CV to Kathryn Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org