Due to continuing growth of the company, we are currently seeking a Project Coordinator and & Administrator to join our busy team. This role will be based in our Hereford Head Office.
This role will suit a highly organised, proactive and forward-thinking individual. Experience of contracts and diary management is highly desirable.
Working as part of a small but dynamic team is key to the job role. The role will benefit a team player who is also able to work effectively off their own initiative and collaborate with others.
The candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Be highly organised
• Be analytical and meticulous
• Possess excellent writing skills and value attention to detail
• Proficient in all MS Packages
• Database experience
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The main duties will include:
• Liaison and management of multiple contracts alongside one another, to include strategic diary planning, client liaison and communication
• Maintaining records
• Administrative duties, including answering telephone and supporting the admin team
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is diligent and proactive with the ability to work together as a team.
Full Training will be given and an immediate start is desirable. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Job Type: Full time
To apply please send an up to date C.V and covering letter and email to firstname.lastname@example.org