Invitation to Tender
17th July, 2020
Refurbishment of existing doctors’ surgery premises into B1 office conversion.
22a Kings Street, Hereford, HR4 9DA
- Refit and decoration of existing ground floor disabled toilet to include new sanitary ware.
- Creation of extra toilet and washing facilities between proposed kitchenette and existing disabled toilet
- Minor alteration to kitchen on ground floor level
- Removal of existing ‘waiting area’ bench and installation of power sockets
- Remove timber partition in existing admin/reception area and central shelf area
- Removal of existing kitchenette on first floor
- Removal of existing toilet on first floor
- Reconfiguration of first floor layout to include removal of wall between kitchen and office and bricking up both existing doorways
- Create a timber/glass partition wall with door between hallway and office space.
- New ceilings throughout first floor with surface mounted LED lighting.
- 2 new lockable doors for upstairs offices
- Retro-fit locks to three ground floor consulting room doors and the admin office
- LED lighting to be installed in admin area
- Data cabling to be installed throughout including new Cat 5 network for phones and broadband
- Upgrade of existing CCTV system to include cameras on both sides of building
- Redecoration throughout first floor to include painting to select rooms and re-carpeting throughout with exception of entrance and reception foyer, kitchen WC’s and existing consulting room (proposed laboratory space)
- Repair of existing damaged guttering
- Removal of existing external planter from courtyard area
Due to strict turnaround required on timeframe for works, the project will be awarded on the following basis:
Price – 50%
Timescale – 30% (2-week window for completion of project)
Deadline for Tender Submissions: Monday 17th August, 4pm (revised date)
All tender submissions to be received via email.
For the specification/Invitation to Quote/Tender or for further information regarding this opportunity please contact Lucy Harris on 07990 079 790 or email email@example.com