EMS have an exciting vacancy available for a receptionist/admin assistant based in our busy Hereford City Centre offices to work alongside our existing administrative team. The ideal candidate will be confident liaising with clients and staff with the ability to be an adaptable team player to work alongside our existing office team.
The role will require a candidate with an excellent phone manner and high level of organisation as well as skills including using computers, speaking to clients in person, on the phone and in some instances via email and liaising with our site staff across several departments.
Duties required but not limited to will include, answering the telephone (both internal and external calls) taking messages and relaying to relevant members of staff or service departments. The candidate will also be required to greet visitors and clients as well as deal with client queries or drop-in clients at the reception desk. Basic admin tasks including filing will be required as part of the role and basic computer skills will be required to complete computer tasks such as sending emails and utilising our inhouse software system to book appointments and manage diaries for our site staff. The candidate will also be required to book appointments with clients both over the phone and via email.
• Basic computer skill such as using MS programmes including outlook, word and excel are desirable.
• Confident using the telephone and a high level of organisation and attention to detail are required.
• GCSE passes in English and Maths highly desirable as well as willingness to learn new skills (for example using our inhouse software system)
• The role will be office based. Good public transport links are available to the office.
• Both full or part time options may be available for the right candidate
• Salary – Competitive
This role is offered as part of the new Kickstarter scheme for 16-24 year olds, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long term unemployment. Click here to find out if you are eligible to apply for this placement.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to Lucy Harris | email@example.com or apply through the job centre/Kickstart