EMS have an exciting vacancy available for a Receptionist and Contract Administrator based in our busy Hereford City Centre offices to work alongside our existing administrative team. Due to an increase in workload EMS are seeking an individual for immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be confident liaising with clients and staff. They will have the ability to be an adaptable team player to work alongside our existing office team as well have the ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own workload.
The role will require a candidate with an excellent phone manner and high level of organisation as well as skills including using computers, speaking to clients in person, on the phone, via email and liaising with our site staff across several departments.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing skills and value attention to detail, be proficient in all MS Packages and have previous experience utilising a database. The candidate must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Duties required but not limited to will include:
- Answering the telephone (both internal and external calls) taking messages and relaying to relevant members of staff or service departments.
- Greeting visitors and clients as well as deal with client queries or drop-in clients at the reception desk.
- Liaison and management of contracts and programmes of work, to include strategic diary planning, client liaison and communication
- Maintaining records
- Booking appointments and manage diaries for our site staff and with clients both over the phone and via email.
- Basic computer skill such as using MS programmes including outlook, word and excel are desirable.
- Confident using the telephone and a high level of organisation and attention to detail are required.
- GCSE passes in English and Maths highly desirable as well as willingness to learn new skills (for example using our inhouse software system)
- The role will be office based. Good public transport links are available to the office.
- Salary – Competitive
To apply or for more details, please email a covering letter and CV to Lucy Harris | firstname.lastname@example.org