EMS have an exciting vacancy available for an Administrator based at our Hereford City Centre offices to work alongside our existing administrative team. Due to an increase in workload EMS are seeking an individual for immediate start.
EMS have been providing clients with exceptional service since 2003 and have earned a reputation for quality, safety and trust as well as establishing ourselves as market leader in environmental consultancy throughout the UK and Europe.
We value our staff and the importance of work, life balance and have various staff social events throughout the year. We have grown from a 1-person team, to a multiple departmental environmental consultancy and were recently awarded Professional Services Business of the Year Award 2022 at the Herefordshire Business Awards.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident liaising with clients and staff. They will have the ability to be an adaptable team player to work alongside our existing office team as well as be able to work on their own initiative and manage their own workload.
The role will also require a candidate with an excellent phone manner and high level of organisation as well as skills including managing our phone lines, using computers, speaking to clients in person, on the phone, via email and liaising with our site staff across several departments.
The ideal candidate will value attention to detail, be proficient in all MS Packages and have previous experience utilising a database. The candidate must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Duties required but not limited to will include:
• Answering the telephone (both internal and external calls) taking messages and relaying to relevant members of staff or service departments.
• Greeting visitors and clients as well as deal with client queries or drop-in clients at the reception desk.
• Liaison and management of contracts and programmes of work, to include strategic diary planning, client liaison and communication
• Maintaining records
• Booking appointments and manage diaries for our site staff and with clients both over the phone and via email.
• QC and review of documents
• Digital filing
• Basic computer skill such as using MS programmes including outlook, word and excel are desirable.
• Confident using the telephone and a high level of organisation and attention to detail are required.
• GCSE passes in English and Maths highly desirable as well as willingness to learn new skills (for example using our inhouse software system)
• Free Parking
• Company Pension Scheme
• Salary – Competitive
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to Lucy Harris | firstname.lastname@example.org